Waterford of the Carolinas is one of the pioneer communities of Leland – and has maintained its reputation for being one of the most desirable. The developers of these 500 acres certainly let nature be their guide. The waterways and canals allow homeowners to take to their kayaks to relax, refresh, and to visit their neighbors. The Village Shoppes at Waterford are the icing on the cake, offering shopping, dining and convenience galore!
Waterford of the Carolinas Highlights:
- Gated Neighborhoods (19 in total)
- Fitness Center
- Canoe/Kayak Launch
- Waterways and Canals
- Osprey Lake and numerous other lakes
- Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Walking Trails
- Village Shoppes at Waterford hosts a variety of dining, shopping, and commercial
- Many established clubs, activities, committees and social events to take part in!
- Six miles to Downtown Wilmington
- Sixteen miles to Wrightsville Beach
Learn more these, and other communities in Southeast North Carolina, by contacting Home James Realty.