As the name implies, this community embraces life on the river. Sitting on three miles of the Cape Fear River of Wilmington – it’s a dream for those drawn to the water’s edge. This community hosts its own Marina, making boating a breeze.
As one of the newest coastal communities in Wilmington, there are waterfront lots available to build your new home – but don’t wait too long! These are prime Southeast North Carolina locations. Don’t let the ship sail without you!
- River Front Park
- 35+ acre Freshwater Lake
- Fitness Center
- Riverside Restaurant – Smoke on the Water
- Walking Trails
- The Del Webb neighborhood will be reserved for those 55 and older
- 500 of the 2,290 homes/townhomes in total are planned for the Del Webb neighborhood.
- Del Webb is planned to have dedicated amenities, pools, fitness areas and courts
- Live Oak Commons
- Retail & Dining
- Social Events
- Hammocks for R&R
- The number of clubs and activities are growing, as does this community
- Further amenities are in the works!
- Five miles to Downtown Wilmington
- Seven miles to Carolina Beach
Learn more these, and other communities in Southeast North Carolina, by contacting Home James Realty.